About Attorney Clifton E. Smith
As an employer defense attorney and human resources, labor relations professional, Mr. Smith offers his clients 20 years of experience in employment and labor relations.
Mr. Smith provides employer legal defense, human resources support and labor relations services to a full spectrum of clients across California, from entrepreneurs in growing companies to Fortune 100 corporations, in industries such as mining, manufacturing, waste management, maintenance, transportation, petroleum transport, parcel delivery, food processing, health care and service industries such as restaurants, hotels and catering companies.
He is admitted to practice before all California courts, including the California Supreme Court, and federal courts including the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California, the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California, the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, and the Supreme Court of the United States.
Read more about Mr. Smith’s professional background by following the link below:
Education, Credentials, Associations
- Juris Doctor: Western State University College of Law, Fullerton, CA.
- Bachelor of Arts, Spanish: California State University, Fullerton, CA.
- Diploma de Estudios Para Extranjeros: La Universidad Complutense, Madrid, Spain
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- San Diego County Bar Association
- American Bar Association