An Employment Lawyer Providing Strategic Guidance To Protect Your Company’s Interests
Labor lawsuits and union formations can be costly to your business both in the amount of time it takes to remedy these situations as well as the monetary impacts they can have. The best course of action for matters of employer/employee disputes is preparation and prevention before the occurrence takes place.
CE Smith Law Firm will partner with your company’s management team, offering strategic guidance to help create and develop the policies, procedures and training structure your company needs to remain labor law compliant and union-free.
How CE Smith Law Firm Can Help You
Attorney Clifton E. Smith’s strategic guidance services include:
- Real-time legal advice and strategic guidance upon request, when your company needs to respond immediately and appropriately to an employment issue to avoid a crisis
- A thorough review of your company’s current human resources – labor relations policies, practices, procedures and protocols, with analysis and proposed, corrective plans to address deficiencies or perceived needs
- Development of employee handbooks, policies and procedures, appropriately identifying and describing key issues, such as your company’s “at-will” employment policy, preemployment screening protocols, drug-free workplace and drug-testing policy, anti-discrimination and harassment prevention policies, leave policies, pay practices and much more
- Supervisor training and development on such vital issues as prevention of harassment and discrimination in employment, appropriate investigation and response to complaints of harassment and discrimination
- Guidance on the appropriate steps for the recognition, response and prevention of all union organizing activity
Begin Your Strategic Partnership Today
Learn more about the firm and what it can do for you during your free consultation. For any questions surrounding labor law best practices, policies, procedures and employee management, please call 888-780-4541 or send an email to CE Smith Law Firm for more information.