California Employer Defense Attorney
Exclusively representing and protecting employers statewide.
Serving Businesses In California With Their Employment Law Concerns
Effective Employer Defense Litigation, Consulting And Training
California’s employment and labor laws are a legal minefield for California employers. Even an inadvertent violation of these laws can be a costly mistake. Multimillion-dollar jury verdicts serve as painful reminders that your business can be victimized by employment litigation, disregarding your rights as an employer and resulting in devastating financial harm to your company.
Areas Of Practice
Employer Protection Through Preparation
- A single class action lawsuit can result in a multimillion-dollar action. Will your management team be able to take timely, corrective action to reduce your company’s legal exposure and lessen the likelihood of litigation?
Experienced Legal Consultation Guidance And Advice
- California employers are exposed to increased liabilities that exceed federal requirements. Does your company meet the state standards?
- Is your human resources professional knowledgeable about California’s employment laws?
Strategic Defense To Take Control Of, Manage And Resolve Litigation
- Can you be individually liable for a sexual harassment claim?
- Are you liable for failing to promptly investigate discrimination or harassment?
Trusted Legal Advocacy Throughout California’s Court System
Attorney Smith is admitted to practice before all California courts, including the California Supreme Court, and federal courts including the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California, the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California, the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, and the Supreme Court of the United States.