Finding California Employment Law To Be A Legal Mine Field?
Do you want to reduce the risk of litigation by opportunistic employees who claim to be victims, and their attorneys, in California?
Did you know that California’s employment laws often exceed federal requirements, exposing California employers to increased liability, damages and penalties?
Is your human resources professional knowledgeable about California’s employment laws? Could your company’s Human Resources Department benefit from legal support and guidance?
Managers who mistakenly use “intuition” to navigate through California’s “pro-employee” laws and regulations are placing their companies on a collision course, inviting intrusive government investigation and costly, even ruinous litigation.
Take A Proactive Approach To Compliance
CE Smith Law Firm will help you verify corporate compliance with California’s employment laws and assist with litigation risk reduction, with an emphasis on preservation of your company’s values, culture and your peace of mind. The firm’s services include:
- Thorough, top-down training of all personnel, from management to hourly employees
- Strategic legal support and guidance for your executive staff and human resources department in all areas of employment and labor law, including union avoidance
- Development and implementation of handbooks, policies, procedures, best practices and corrective action plans
- Vigorous legal representation in response to and in defense of California or federal government claims
- Review and analysis of your California employment policies, practices and procedures to reduce the risk of loss
Whether you need help across the board or just want to address a single issue, attorney Smith is ready to provide knowledgeable guidance.
Learn How CE Smith Law Firm Can Help You Limit Liability
The firm offers free initial consultations to help your protect your business’s welfare and its bottom line. Email the firm or call 888-780-4541 to arrange your appointment.